- The welded drum is manufactured using high abrasion-resistant steel, giving Crown mixers longer life with less maintenance.
- Two sets of laser cut steel blades provide a smooth, fast and more thorough mix.
- Crown’s new dumping mechanism comes standard with a multi-position drum lock for easy cleaning, flexibility, and greater capacity.+
- SAFETY CHAINS COME STANDARD ON ALL CROWN CONCRETE MIXERS
- Crown’s rugged tow pole is retractable or removable and easily stows away when not in use for safer operation.++
- Our newly redesigned frame provides improved durability and stronger support in the areas you need it.
- Crown’s innovative optional rubber torsion suspension system provides the industry’s smoothest towing and handling.*
- High-speed taper roller bearings are standard on all towable Crown mixers for improved durability.
- Sturdy vented engine housing comes standard with a swing-away hood, providing easy engine access.
- Our drive pinions and gear rings are made with cast iron, providing better durability and longer life.
|Capacity Bag||1/2 - 1|
|Overall Height - (Drum Up/Down)||66.25"/58.5"|
|Tires (Pneumatic)||5.3 x 12|
|Overall Length (Tow pole In/Out)||71.5"/90.5"|
|Weight - Max lbs||540|
|Drum Opening Diameter||18"|
|Drum Diameter - Max||27.5"|